Designed expressly to be more effective, more convenient than all other bleaches. For use on white and color fast cottons, linens, nylons, orlons, dacrons, and blends for these... any fabric safe with liquid chlorine bleach.
- Rapidly soluble, easy to measure and dispense.
- Not as aggressive as hypochlorites - cloth last longer.
- Has uniform bleaching action.
- Negligible loss in strength on standing.
- Less storage space required.
- Contains no calcium so hard water residue will not form to interfere with laundry results.
- Contains optical brighteners, water softeners.
- Dry Chlorinated Bleach replaces sodium Hypochlorite which is bulky, takes up a lot of storage space, loses strength on standing, presents hazards with spilling and splashing, and lacks uniformity of bleaching action.
- Dry Chlorinated Bleach replaces Calcium Hypochlorites which reacts with hard water and/or soap form precipitates that interfere with clothes washing, cleaning, rinsing.